[Webinar] Mastering the fundamentals of AWS cost management
Amazon’s billing model allows for agility in innovation (fire up or turn off exactly what you want, when you want it) and for reduced waste (only pay for what you use). However, you can only enjoy these advantages when your usage and accompanying costs can be managed properly.
In this 30-minute webinar, we explore the fundamentals of AWS cost management and how to apply them to your organization’s bill. Topics include:
- The “good” and “bad” of on-demand infrastructure
- Cost allocation and chargeback in AWS
- Saving money with Reserved Instances
- Calculating unit costs that show real business value
Our recording also features the open Q&A session that followed the presentation, with answers to such questions as:
- What are common strategies for splitting spending across multiple linked AWS accounts?
- What AWS resources can and can’t be tagged?
- How commonly are capacity issues a problem?
- How do I know when I’ve crossed the breakeven point for a Reserved Instance purchase?
For the answers to these questions and more, and for the full lesson on AWS cost management fundamentals, watch the webinar recording. Then, log in or sign up for a free 14-day trial of Cloudability Pro to manage your AWS costs today.