Cloudability: The Million Dollar Beta
The last week has been exciting as we’ve been bringing more users into the Cloudability platform. They’ve also been giving us tons of positive and constructive feedback, some of it amazingly detailed (you know who you are, Tim).
Some comments have included:
- “Cloudability emailed me showing that my spending was 300% above normal so I was able to quickly fix it :)”
- “I’m really enjoying what I’ve seen so far.”
- “It was very easy to set up… IMO this will be very useful for startups here in Brazil to help control costs.”
- “I think you’re really on to something!”
- “So far it’s saved my admin 1hr a week…”
- “If you’re serious about understanding your cloud costs [Cloudability] looks like the best place to start. (see blog post)”
What’s more, we are now tracking nearly one and a half million dollars of cloud spend!
If you’ve signed up for our beta but haven’t yet received an invite there are a few options to speed up its delivery. You can tweet about us (grab your custom tracking link by going here and entering your email again) or like us on Facebook.
That’s it for now— thanks for being a part of our launch!