Lessons from Our Atlassian Jira Webinar
“At Atlassian, we need to make rightsizing accurate, simple and easy to follow. Cloudability’s rightsizing feature is super powerful as it focuses on ensuring the recommendations will be impact free and the savings are worth our effort. Combined with the Cloudability Views system, we’re able to get the most important info into the right hands.”
– Michael Fuller, Principal Systems Engineer, Atlassian
We recently rolled out an integration with Atlassian Jira that makes it easy to create Jira issues directly from our rightsizing recommendations. Once the Cloudability App is installed, you create a Jira issue with everything a developer needs to rightsize AWS instances.
To show the integration in action, Cloudability Product Manager Arezou Seifpour and Senior Software Engineer Andy Ennamorato hosted a webinar showing you exactly how to install and use it. And then some.
Here are our favorite lessons we learned from this webinar:
- How the integration makes it faster and easier to rightsize
- How the integration can be set up in less than a minute
- How creating an issue only takes three clicks
- What data is automatically included and why it eliminates copy/pasting
- How to easily find all rightsizing issues — even across multiple Jira boards
There were also answers to some great questions from the viewers, including:
- When’s the best time to do rightsizing?
- Can you strategically choose which recommendations to turn into tickets?
- Are there any “gotchas” in the process? How do I avoid them?
If you use Atlassian Jira (or are considering using it), then this webinar will help you figure out the best way to take full advantage of the Cloudability integration.
And it want to see what Cloudability’s rightsizing recommendations could do for your cloud spend, then you can click here to sign up for a free trial!