In case you missed it: Cloudability sessions at re:Invent 2014
We may not have boasted quite so large a crowd as Skrillex did at last week’s re:Invent conference, but that didn’t stop our two packed speaking sessions on AWS cost management from setting the conference center abuzz. It was great to see so many people show up (standing room only!) and respond with such enthusiastic questions and comments, both during the sessions and at our booth during the following hours.
Whether you were one of the many attendees who approached our booth asking for a recap after hearing great things or you simply weren’t able to attend the conference, we’ve got the full recordings of the talks available now for your viewing pleasure:
Creating a Culture of Cost Management in Your Organization
Learn how to bake AWS cost management into every part of your company with this lesson in:
- Maintaining cost oversight while giving autonomy to individual teams
- Allocating costs across dozens or hundreds of accounts or applications
- Creating accountability around spending habits and waste
- Tying cloud spending to the bottom line
This talk was based on our webinar, Managing Enterprise AWS Costs at Scale. If you’d like to learn more, view a recording of the original webinar.
Iterating Your Way to 95% Reserved Instance Usage
Learn how to increase your company’s Reserved Instance savings with this lesson in:
- Reducing cycle times on the RI buying process
- Building a Reserved Instance-friendly architecture
- Implementing a buy-measure-learn methodology that adapts to change
This talk was based on our webinar, The Science of Choosing AWS Reserved Instances. To get deeper into the mechanisms of how Reserved Instances work, view a recording of the original webinar.
If you want to be notified about future opportunities for live lessons from Cloudability experts, please sign up for our free newsletter below.