AWS re:Invent 2018 Reaction — with J.R. Storment & Erik Onnen
There were an incredible amount of releases to take in at AWS re:Invent 2018, covering everything from on-prem AWS stacks to machine learning to satellites to autonomous racers. (Check out our re:Invent highlights post for more.)
- Why do you think the cloud industry is focusing so much on cost optimization?
- Are there any AWS announcements that stood out and grabbed your attention?
- How do you think these releases will affect cloud spend in 2019?
- What are some key cloud insights you got from thought leaders and other cloud innovators?
- What cloud pitfalls will companies face in 2019 and how can they avoid them?
- Why is the AWS Well-Architected Framework so important and what benefits will companies get from using it?
- How do you think the launch of AWS Outpost will affect the industry?
- What grand predictions do you have for the cloud industry in 2019?
Listen to the full 30-minute chat below, or use the links above to go directly to each question and answer.
The steady stream of releases and advancements in the cloud are fueling innovation faster than ever. They’re also making the cloud more complicated, which is why it’s so important to have a tool you can trust to analyze and simplify your cloud. Cloudability is designed to make it easy to get the insights you need for cloud cost management and cloud cost optimization.
Sign up for a free trial and start making sense of your cloud spend.